Please complete the following moderator application and mail the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your username and the board you are applying for in the Subject line, for example: "Angela - Shopping". Please submit a seperate application for each board you are applying for. Once you mail in the completed application an automated email will be sent to you to let you know it has been received. If you do not get an email acknowledging your application please contact the MC and let them know.
Thank You, MB Directors
Board you are interested in:
# of posts:
Previous moderating experience:
Your most-visited boards at MediaBlvd:
Languages you can speak, read or write:
1. What do you see the role of a moderator being? What should a moderator bring to a board and its posters?
2. How often should a moderator post on his or her own board? How much time can you devote to moderating each day?
3. Do you feel moderators should act any differently than normal on boards that they do not moderate? Please explain why?
4. What types of threads do you feel should be closed, edited or deleted, and why?
5. How would you handle a disruptive poster, especially if it's a regular poster on your board?
6. What do you think of the visions and goals of this site and how will they affect your moderating style?
7. What, as a moderator, do you feel you can bring to the board you are applying for?
8. Which posters on MediaBlvd would give you the best reference (please only list 3 or 4 maximum)
-- This list is a free service of LassoSoft: http://www.LassoSoft.com/ Search the list archives: http://www.ListSearch.com/Dreamweaver/Browse/ Manage your subscription: http://www.ListSearch.com/Dreamweaver/
This site manages and broadcasts several email lists pertaining to Lasso Programming and technologies related and used by Lasso developers. Sign up today!